Why BCS (Administration) Cadre is your first choice?



Answer

Answer type one:

Thank you sir for giving me the opportunity to say something about cadre BCS (Administration) is first choice because it is the most important organ of the government and here I will get more opportunities to serve the mass people comparison with other cadres, in this cadre there are opportunities to go near to the people and to take part in various activities to help the people as well as the country.

Answer type two:

BCS (Administration) cadre is my first choice because First of all, there are three basic organs of a state like the Legislate ure, the Judiciary and the Executive. Among these three organs, the Executive plays very important role to lead a country. These organs implement the law which is created by the Legislate ure.

I will be able to participate with the socio-economic development of our country.

The speed of work in this cadre comparatively is high i.e. it is a dynamic job.

In this cadre, there are opportunity to contribute to take the highly policy making decision.

I will be able to judge my efficiency and intelligence for my country.

I would to like to serve my family, the society and overall the country by joining Administration with great honesty.

Over all, the social status and prestige of this service is very high.


collected

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

0 মন্তব্যসমূহ